Tuesday, April 07, 2009

OFFICIAL TRACK OF THE SPRING

Photobucket
i posted this on our brother blog (alainfinkel)
but i think the world needs to hear this because
it is so great. this remix is very low key and
doesnt go with all the bells & whistles. plus
its one of my favorite Bruce Springsteen songs.
This always gets the old "what song is this?"
treatment when i play it out. Enjoy the Spring.

Bruce Springsteen Tougher Than The Rest- Martin Vogel edit
  • tuff


  • Well It's Saturday night
    you're all dressed up in blue
    I been watching you awhile
    maybe you been watching me too
    So somebody ran out
    left somebody's heart in a mess
    Well if you're looking for love
    honey I'm tougher than the rest

    Some girls they want a handsome Dan
    or some good-lookin' Joe on their arm
    Some girls like a sweet-talkin' Romeo
    Well 'round here baby
    I learned you get what you can get
    So if you're rough enough for love
    honey I'm tougher than the rest

    The road is dark
    and it's a thin thin line
    But I want you to know I'll walk it for you any time
    Maybe your other boyfriends
    couldn't pass the test
    Well if you're rough and ready for love
    honey I'm tougher than the rest

    Well it ain't no secret
    I've been around a time or two
    Well I don't know baby maybe you've been around too
    Well there's another dance
    all you gotta do is say yes
    And if you're rough and ready for love
    honey I'm tougher than the rest
    If you're rough enough for love
    baby I'm tougher than the rest

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    hi there Mike,
    I would like to know if is there any chance to get an mp3 of this edit..I would like to post it on my blog.

    Take care,
    Michele